Can I receive more compensation from veterans benefits for dependents like my children?

A Top Ten Disability Group in the U.S.

You can file your disability claim in person by visiting your local VA regional office. You will need to complete VA Form 21-526, Veterans Application for Compensation and/or Pension. If have the following documentation, bring it with you to the RO:


–Discharge or separation papers (DD214 or equivalent)
–Dependency records (i.e., marriage and children’s birth certificates)
–Medical evidence (medical records and evaluations) 


You can also apply online at the VONAPP website.


We recommend having an experienced disability representative or advocate by your side from the start. An experienced representative or advocate will save you a lot of time and aggravation. If travelling or sitting for hours is difficult for you, Disability Help Group can help. Contact our group of trained legal assistants – we will evaluate your claim for FREE! If we take your case, we will file your claim for you.

"Thank you so very much for assisting me in my VA claim. Your company helped me to receive my VA benefits and to maximize them. I could not have done this without your help. Your company stepped in and fought on my behalf, and it was well worth the process. Words cannot express how grateful I am for all your company has done for me."
Client Review

Free Case Review, 100% Guaranteed

Let our friendly team help you with your disability claim


How Can I Get TDIU?

How Can I Get TDIU?

Many veterans are unable to earn a living because of service-connected disabilities. Congress created a special benefit called TDIU to help these veterans live comfortably. Also known as Unemployability. TDIU pays the same monthly amount as a 100% disability rating.


"The case managers were very professional and courteous. They called me at times to see if my condition had improved, stabilized or have gotten worse. They kept up with all my doctor’s diagnoses, and notes of every doctors visit. This company was truly involved in helping my disability case. I can’t show how I appreciate this company in mere words. They were truly concerned, thank you again."
Client Review